AQUIS Wall Paint Matt
Mat emulsion paint for decoration and protection of walls, ceilings, concrete, cement, lime-cement and gypsum fiber surfaces in the interior.
• Water base product;
• Binder – polymer emulsion;
• For interior use;
• Colors: White. Can be tinted with tinting pastes manually or with tinting machines.
Application: Stir well before use. Clean the surfaces from unsound old coatings and dust. Apply in one or two layers; the second layer should be applied 2-3 hours after the first one. Apply by brush, roller or spraying. The working temperature must be over 10 °C. Clean the instruments with water immediately after work.
Thinning: if necessary up to 5% with water
Storage: above 5˚C
• Forms a fine, smooth, dust
• repellent coating, that is pleasant to the touch and has a mat finish
• Nontoxic, contains no aromatic organic solvents, harmless to the health and the environment
• Easy to apply – does not drip or foam, has excellent leveling and adhesion to the painted surfaces
• Extremely durable coating, easy for maintenance and cleaning – resistant to friction and washing with cleaning agents
• Can be tinted in light shades using Dekorator® Tinting Machine or with Dekorator® Tinting Paste
• High resistance to pollution and dirt due to the special Teflon® additives